- •Identify two current situations that would benefit from a more heartfelt participation and attention.
- •Describe a situation where they experience feeling unmoored and uncertain.
- •Articulate two techniques to respond to unknown or unfamiliar situations.
User licenseElsevier user license |
For non-commercial purposes:
- Read, print & download
- Text & data mine
- Translate the article
- Reuse portions or extracts from the article in other works
- Redistribute or republish the final article
- Sell or re-use for commercial purposes
Elsevier's open access license policy