Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Pain and Symptom Management
World Health Organization. WHO coronavirus disease (COVID-19) dashboard. 2021. Available at: https://covid19.who.int/. Accessed February 5, 2021.
- Tracking the reach of COVID-19 kin loss with a bereavement multiplier applied to the United States.PNAS. 2020; 117: 17695-17701
- Bereavement in times of COVID-19: a review and theoretical framework.Omega—J Death Dying. 2021; 82: 500-522
- Acute grief after deaths due to COVID-19, natural causes and unnatural causes: an empirical comparison.J Affect Disord. 2021; 278: 54-56
- Psychological risk factors of functional impairment following COVID-19 deaths.J Pain Symptom Manage. 2021; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpainsymman.2021.01.006
- Remotely delivered cognitive behavior therapy for disturbed grief during the COVID-19 crisis: challenges and opportunities.J Loss Trauma. 2020; 0: 1-9
- Development of the international prolonged grief disorder scale for the ICD-11: measurement of core symptoms and culture items adapted for Chinese and German-speaking samples.J Affect Disord. 2020; 227: 568-576
- The posttraumatic stress disorder checklist for DSM-5 (PCL-5): development and initial psychometric evaluation.J Trauma Stress. 2015; 28: 489-498
- The hospital anxiety and depression scale.Acta Psychiatr Scand. 1983; 67: 361-370
- Application and evaluation of the hospital anxiety and depression scale in patients in general hospitals.Chin J Behavl Med. 1993; 2: 17-19
- Prospective risk factors for complicated grief: a review of the empirical literature.in: Stroebe M Schut H van den Bout J Complicated Grief: Scientific Foundations for Health Care Professionals. 1st ed. Routledge, London2012: 145-161https://doi.org/10.4324/9780203105115
- Closeness and conflict with the deceased: exploring the factor structure of the quality of relationships inventory in a bereaved student sample.Omega—J Death Dying. 2019; 79: 377-393