Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Pain and Symptom Management
- Mapping levels of palliative care development in 198 Countries: the situation in 2017.J Pain Symptom Manage. 2020; 59 (e4): 794-807https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpainsymman.2019.11.009
- Estimating the global need for palliative care for children: a cross-sectional analysis.J Pain Symptom Manage. 2017; 53: 171-177https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpainsymman.2016.08.020
- Factors affecting palliative care development in Africa: In-Country experts' perceptions in seven countries.J Pain Symptom Manage. 2018; 55 (e2): 1313-1320https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpainsymman.2018.01.009
- Validation of a core outcome measure for palliative care in Africa: the APCA African Palliative Outcome Scale.Health Qual Life Outcomes. 2010; 8: 10https://doi.org/10.1186/1477-7525-8-10
- PRISMA. The use of two common palliative outcome measures in clinical care and research: a systematic review of POS and STAS.Palliat Med. 2011; 25: 304-313https://doi.org/10.1177/0269216310395984
- Validity of the support team assessment schedule: do staffs' ratings reflect those made by patients or their families?.Palliat Med. 1993; 7: 219-228https://doi.org/10.1177/026921639300700309
- PRISMA. Republished: which questions of two commonly used multidimensional palliative care patient reported outcome measures are most useful? Results from the European and African PRISMA survey.Postgrad Med J. 2012; 88: 451-457https://doi.org/10.1136/postgradmedj-2011-000061rep
- Outcome measurement in paediatric palliative care: lessons from the past and future developments.Ann Palliat Med. 2018; 7 (Suppl): S151-S163https://doi.org/10.21037/apm.2018.04.02
- Improving hospice outcomes through systematic assessment: a clinical trial.Cancer Nurs. 2011; 34: 89-97https://doi.org/10.1097/NCC.0b013e3181f70aee
- The impact of palliative care consultation on symptom assessment, communication needs, and palliative interventions in pediatric patients with cancer.J Palliat Med. 2009; 12: 343-349https://doi.org/10.1089/jpm.2008.0152
- Establishing psychosocial palliative care standards for children and adolescents with cancer and their families: an integrative review.Palliat Med. 2016; 30: 212-223https://doi.org/10.1177/0269216315583446
- Status of palliative oncology care for children and young people in Sub-Saharan Africa: a perspective paper on priorities for new frontiers.JCO Glob Oncol. 2021; 7: 1395-1405https://doi.org/10.1200/GO.21.00102
World Health Organization. Monitoring the building blocks of health systems: A handbook of indicators and their measurement strategies. Geneva: World Health Organization; 2010. https://www.who.int/healthinfo/systems/WHO_MBHSS_2010_full_web.pdf
- Research guidelines for the Delphi survey technique.J Adv Nurs. 2000; 32: 1008-1015https://doi.org/10.1046/j.1365-2648.2000.t01-1-01567.x
- The Delphi technique: making sense of consensus.Pract Assess Res. 2007; 12: 1-9https://doi.org/10.7275/pdz9-th90
- The Delphi method as a research tool: An example, design considerations and applications.Inform Manag. 2004; 42: 15-29https://doi.org/10.1016/j.im.2003.11.002
- Association for Children with Life-threatening or Terminal Conditions and their Families (ACT). A Guide to the Development of Children's Palliative Care Services.4th ed. ACT, Bristol2018
Aslakson R, Dy SM, Wilson RF, et al. Assessment tools for palliative care, technical brief no. 30. Rockville: Agency for healthcare research and quality; 2017. 10.23970/AHRQEPCTB30.
- Palliative care in paediatric oncology: an Update [published online ahead of print, 2022 Jan 21].Curr Oncol Rep. 2022; https://doi.org/10.1007/s11912-021-01170-3