Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Pain and Symptom Management
- The anesthesiologist in critical care medicine: past, present, and future.Anesthesiology. 2001; 95: 781-788
Specialities ABoM. ABMS board certification report. Chicago, IL2020.
- Palliative and end-of-life care: prioritizing compassion within the ICU and beyond.Crit Care Med. 2021; (in press)
- Palliative care, anesthesiology, and anesthesiologists: a special ASA monitor.ASA Monitor. 2020; : 22-23
- Palliative care interventions in intensive care unit patients - a systematic review protocol.Syst Rev. 2019; 8: 148
- Developing a research agenda for integrating palliative care into critical care and pulmonary practice to improve patient and family outcomes.J Palliat Med. 2017; 20: 329-343
- Guidelines for family-centered care in the Neonatal, pediatric, and adult ICU.Crit Care Med. 2017; 45: 103-128
- The changing role of palliative care in the ICU.Crit Care Med. 2014; 42: 2418-2428
- Effect of a quality-improvement intervention on end-of-life care in the intensive care unit: a randomized trial.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2011; 183: 348-355
- The quality of dying and death questionnaire (QODD): empirical domains and theoretical perspectives.J Pain Symptom Manage. 2010; 39: 9-22
- Integrating palliative and critical care: evaluation of a quality-improvement intervention.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2008; 178: 269-275
- Life lessons after a career in intensive care medicine.Intensive Care Med. 2021; 8: 1-2