Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Pain and Symptom Management
World Health Organization. Palliative care. Available at:https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/palliative-care. Accessed August 5, 2020.
- The global state of palliative care—progress and challenges in cancer care.Ann Pall Med. 2014; 3
World Health Assembly. WHA67.19: strengthening of palliative care as a component of comprehensive care throughout the life course. 2014.
- Nations within a nation: variations in epidemiological transition across the states of India, 1990-2016 in the global burden of disease study.Lancet. 2017; 390: 2437-2460
- India's escalating burden of non-communicable diseases.Lancet. 2018; 6: 1262-1263
- Cancer statistics, 2020: report from national cancer registry programme, India.JCO Global Onc. 2020; 6: 1063-1075
- The burden of cancers and their variations across the states of India: the global burden of disease study 1990-2016.Lancet. 2018; 19: 1289-1306
- Profile of patients opting for palliative care in India.Indian J Palliat Care. 2017; 23: 451-455
- The current status of palliative care in India. In: Magrath I, eds. Cancer Control: Cancer Care in Emerging Health Systems.Brussels, Belgium: INCTR. 2015; : 57-62
- COVID-19 pandemic and limited palliative care response: “Lack of comfort care”.Anaesth Crit Care Pain Med. 2020; 39: 591
- Palliative care in India: current progress and future needs.Indian J Palliat Care. 2012; 18: 149-154
- Kerala, India: a regional community-based palliative care model.J Pain Symptom Manage. 2007; 33: 623-627
- Enabling factors for neighbourhood network in palliative care (NNPC).An Exploratory Study in Kozhikode District, Kerala2015: 1-44
- Deconstructing and assessing knowledge and awareness in public health research.Front Public Health. 2017; 5: 194
- Is the Kerala model of community-based palliative care operations sustainable? evidence from the field.Indian J Palliat Care. 2021; 27: 18-22
- A comparative study to assess the awareness of palliative care between urban and rural areas of Ernakulum district, Kerala, India.Indian J Palliat Care. 2009; 15: 122-126
- Evaluation of community-based palliative care services: perspectives from various stakeholders.Indian J Palliat Care. 2017; 23: 425-430
- Impact of health awareness campaign in improving the perception of the community about palliative care: a pre- and post-intervention Study in Rural Tamil Nadu.Indian J Palliat Care. 2016; 22: 467-476
- Awareness of palliative care among doctors of various departments in all four teaching medical colleges in a metropolitan city in Eastern India: a survey.J Educ Health Promot. 2015; 4: 20
Rao S. Lien collaborative progress in India. 2020. Available at: https://aphn.org/lien-collaborative-progress-in-india/. Accessed January 2, 2022.
Indian Association of Palliative Care. Newsletter. 2020. Available at: https://www.palliativecare.in/iapc-newsletter-february-2020/. Accessed January 2, 2022.
- Institute-based sustainable palliative care program: a unique initiative of “cancer treatment center program”.Indian J Palliat Care. 2019; 25: 485-486
Indian Association of Palliative Care. Cancer awareness and palliative care sensitization campaign. 2019. Available at: https://www.palliativecare.in/cancer-awareness-and-palliative-care-sensitization-campaign/. Accessed January 2, 2022.
- Palliative care research: Indian perspective.Indian J Palliat Care. 2014; 20: 167-168
- The palliative care—promoting access and improvement of the cancer experience (PC-PAICE) project in India: a multisite international quality improvement collaborative.J Pain Symptom Manage. 2021; 61: 190-197
- Barriers and facilitators of using quality improvement to foster locally initiated innovation in palliative care services in India.J Gen Intern Med. 2020; 36: 366-373
- Fostering implementation of health services research findings into practice: a consolidated framework for advancing implementation science.Implement Sci. 2009; 4: 50
- The discovery of grounded theory: Strategies for qualitative research.Routledge, Piscataway2017
- ATLAS.ti [computer program]. 8th ed. Scientific Software Development, Lanham2019
- Research methods in anthropology: Qualitative and quantitative methods.AltaMira Press, 2002
Roller R, Lavrakas P. Applied qualitative research design: a total quality framework approach. 2015;241-244.
- Efficacy of the theory of planned behavior: a meta-analytic review.Br J Soc Psychol. 2001; 40: 471-499
- Expectancy-value theory of achievement motivation.Contemp Educ Psychol. 2000; 25: 68-81
- Consolidated criteria for reporting qualitative research (COREQ): a 32-item checklist for interviews and focus groups.Int J Qual Health Care. 2007; 19: 349-357
- Models of delivering palliative and end-of-life care in India.Curr Opin Support Palliat Care. 2013; 7: 216-222
- Public health research in India in the new millennium: a bibliometric analysis.Glob Health Action. 2015; 8: 275-276
- From cure to palliation: agreement, timing and decision making within the staff.Am J Hospice Palliat Med. 2007; 24: 366-370
- Transition from curative to palliative care in cancer.Indian J Palliat Care. 2011; 17: 1-5
- A timely referral to palliative care team improves quality of life.Indian J Palliat Care. 2011; 17: 14-16