Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Pain and Symptom Management
Palliative Care Research Cooperative Group. Available at: https://palliativecareresearch.org/. Accessed May 1, 2002.
Identifying an Applicable Clinical Trial Under FDAAA. Available at: https://grants.nih.gov/clinicaltrials_fdaaa/docs/flow_chart-act_only.pdf. Accessed May 1, 2002.
- Recommendations for presenting analyses of effect modification and interaction.Int J Epidemiol. 2012; 41: 514-520
- A primer on the validity of assessment instruments.J Graduate Med Educ. 2011; 3: 119-120
- Evaluating complex interventions in end of life care.BMC Med. 2013; 111: 1-11
Missing data in palliative and end of life care trials: Guidance on how to reduce, handle and report missing data. 2022. Available at: https://www.mariecurie.org.uk/globalassets/media/documents/research/Missing-Guidance-Report-final-June-2022.pdf. Accessed July 15, 2022.
- Directed acyclic graphs: a tool for causal studies in paediatrics.Pediar Res. 2018; 84: 487-493
- A model of cross- disciplinary communication for collaborative statisticians: implications for curriculum design.J Curr Teach. 2018; 7: 1-11