Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Pain and Symptom Management
- Comparison of number and geographic distribution of pediatric subspecialists and patient proximity to specialized care in the US between 2003 and 2019.JAMA Pediatr. 2020; 174: 852-860
- Variation in state medicaid implementation of the ACA: the case of concurrent care for children.Health Aff (Millwood). 2020; 39: 1770-1775
- Effectiveness of a pediatric palliative home care team as experienced by parents and health care professionals.J Palliat Med. 2012; 15: 294-300
- Pediatric palliative care and hospice care commitments, guidelines, and recommendations.Pediatrics. 2013; 132: 966-972
In: Children's Hospital Association. 2021 Annual Benchmark Report (FY2020) Children's Hospital Association, 2002.
- Changing pediatric hospice and palliative care through medicaid partnerships.Pediatrics. 2021; 148 (:e2021049968)
ChiPPS White Paper: a call for change: recommendations to improve the care of children living with life-threatening conditions. In: Organization NHaPC, ed. 2001.
- Provision of palliative and hospice care to children in the ommunity: a population study of hospice nurses.J Pain Symptom Manage. 2019; 57: 241-250
- Outcomes of treatment for hepatitis C virus infection by primary care providers.N Engl J Med. 2011; 364: 2199-2207
Project ECHO. Available at: https://www.nhpco.org/regulatory-and-quality/quality/projectecho/. Accessed August 3, 2022.
- A plateau in pediatric palliative program prevalence.J Pain Symptom Manage. 2022; (:S0885-3924(22)00826-0)
- Outpatient pediatric palliative care: a nationwide Cross-Sectional Survey (S534).J Pain Symptom Manage. 2022; 63: 924