Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Pain and Symptom Management
Center to Advance Palliative Care (CAPC). Growth of palliative care in U.S. hospitals: 2021 Snapshot (2000-2019). Available at: https://www.capc.org/documents/download/963/. Accessed September 12, 2022.
- Amer coll phys high value care, american college of physicians high value care task force. Communication about serious illness care goals: a review and synthesis of best practices.JAMA Intern Med. 2014; 174: 1994-2003
- Economics of palliative care for hospitalized adults with serious illness: a meta-analysis.JAMA Intern Med. 2018; 178: 820-829
Center to Advance Palliative Care (CAPC). The evidence for high-quality palliative care. Available at: http://aahpm.org/uploads/advocacy/The_Evidence_for_High-Quality_Palliative_Care.pdf. Accessed September 12, 2022.
- Association between palliative care and patient and caregiver outcomes: a systematic review and meta-analysis.JAMA. 2016; 316: 2104-2114
- Expanding palliative medicine across care settings: one health system experience.J Palliat Med. 2018; 21: 1272-1277
Center to Advance Palliative Care. How we work: trends and insights in hospital palliative care. Available at: https://registry.capc.org/metrics-resources/registry-publications/. Accessed July 25, 2022.
- Research electronic data capture (REDCap) — metadata-driven methodology and workflow process for providing translational research informatics support.J Biomed Inform. 2009; 42: 377-381
- Referral relationship: illuminating the ways palliative care creates a holding environment for referring clinicians.J Palliat Med. 2022; 25: 185-192
- Early palliative care for patients with metastatic non-small cell lung cancer.New Engl J Med. 2010; 363: 733-742
JPSM Suggested headers: Background, Measures, Intervention, Outcomes, Conclusions/Lessons Learned.