Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Pain and Symptom Management
- Assessment of cancer-related fatigue, pain, and quality of life in cancer patients at palliative care team referral: a multicenter observational study (JORTC PAL-09).PLoS One. 2015; 10e0134022
- Prospective study of symptom control in 133 cases of palliative care inpatients in Shatin Hospital.Palliat Med. 1999; 13: 335-340
- Quality of life of palliative care patients in the last two weeks of life.J Pain Symptom Manage. 2002; 24: 388-397
- Feasibility of a randomized controlled trial of light therapy in cancer patients with insomnia.J Palliative Care Med. 2014; 04
- Validation study of the Chinese version of the Brief Fatigue Inventory (BFI-C).J Pain Symptom Manage. 2004; 27: 322-332
- Efficacy of bright light treatment, fluoxetine, and the combination in patients with nonseasonal major depressive disorder: a randomized clinical trial.JAMA Psychiatry. 2016; 73: 56-63
- Light therapy for non-seasonal depression.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2004; 2004 (PMID: 15106233; PMCID: PMC6669243)CD004050https://doi.org/10.1002/14651858.CD004050.pub2
- An audit of sample sizes for pilot and feasibility trials being undertaken in the United Kingdom registered in the United Kingdom Clinical Research Network database.BMC Med Res Methodol. 2013; 13: 104
- Light treatment prevents fatigue in women undergoing chemotherapy for breast cancer.Support Care Cancer. 2012; 20: 1211-1219
- Light therapy for cancer-related fatigue in (Non-)Hodgkin Lymphoma Survivors: results of a randomized controlled trial.Cancers (Basel). 2021; 13