Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Pain and Symptom Management
- Utilization of palliative care consultation service by surgical services.Annals of Palliative Medicine. 2015; 4: 194-199
- Concurrent Palliative Care for Surgical Patients.Surg Clin North Am. 2019; 99: 823-831
- A Profile of New Hospice and Palliative Medicine Physicians, in Results from the Survey of Hospice and Palliative Medicine Fellows Who Completed Training in 2018.The George Washington University Health Workforce Institute; American Academy of Hospice and Palliative Medicine, 2019
- ACGME Program Requirements for Graduate Medical Education in Hospice and Palliative Medicine.ACGME, Editor, 2020
- Using thematic analysis in psychology.Qualitative Research in Psychology. 2006; 3: 77-101
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine Fellowship after Surgical Training: A Roadmap to the Future of Surgical Palliative Care.J Surg Educ. 2022; 79: 1177-1187
- Value of Hospice and Palliative Medicine Fellowship After Surgical Training: Bridging the Gap for Improved Patient Care.American Journal of Hospice and Palliative Medicine®. 2022; 10499091221128966
- web application for managing, analyzing, and presenting qualitative and mixed method research data.SocioCultural Research Consultants, LLC Los Angeles, CA2021
- Thematic analysis of qualitative data: AMEE Guide No. 131.Med Teach. 2020; 42: 846-854
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Milestones.ACGME, Editor, 2022
- Surgery Milestones.ACGME, Editor, 2019
- Surgical palliative care training in general surgery residency: An educational needs assessment.Am J Surg. 2019; 217: 928-931
- Palliative Care Rotations in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Internal Medicine, and Family Medicine Residency Programs [14I].Obstetrics & Gynecology. 2017; 129: 96S
- Debriefing decreases mental workload in surgical crisis: A randomized controlled trial.Surgery. 2017; 161: 1215-1220
Dingfield, L., Addressing a Workforce Crisis: Innovations in Training for HPM Specialists, C.t.A.P. Care, Editor. 2020, CAPC.
- Mid-Career Training to Advance Palliative Care.J Palliat Med. 2022; 25: 705-711
AAHPM. Continuing HPM Certification. 2022 January 2nd 2023]; Available from: https://aahpm.org/career/moc-occ.
- Surgery, palliative care, and the American College of Surgeons.Annals of Palliative Medicine. 2015; 4: 5-9
- Future of the Palliative Care Workforce: Preview to an Impending Crisis.Am J Med. 2017; 130: 113-114
- Surgical Palliative Care-Where Are We in 2020?.Am Surg. 2020; 86: 1436-1440
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Editorial Comment: Amy A. Case, MD, FAAHPM. Associate Editor.
A timely and important piece exploring surgeons pursuing Hospice and Palliative Medicine training.